Thursday, August 2, 2012

Busy Busy Busy and Failed Wash-n-Go

It's official today is August 1st. Summer has completely flown by and now that its August it's time to kick it into school mode. I just finalized my class schedule for the fall. There are only two weeks left of my internship and three weeks until I move in- so much to be done.

I have been so preoccupied lately that I have neglected my hair. This past week I attempted a Wash-n-Go. A complete disaster! I cowashed with the Everyday Coconut Super Hydrating Conditioner, added some leave-in plus ecostyler gel, and walked out the door. Never again. My hair was dry, shrunken, and ended up in a bunch of knots. I was forced to wear my hair in a puff and wash that evening. Personally, I rather spend three-four hours washing and twisting my hair then re-washing my hair the next day.

I guess this was just another lesson learned. 


A couple of HAIR INSPIRATION photos in spite of my failed attempts:





                       




Lately, I have been really feeling twisted updos. Perhaps its my next style.


**I do not own any of these images**

No comments:

Post a Comment