Friday, August 17, 2012

OOTD- Tropical Cuisine




I went to Baltimore to have lunch with my Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, and my cousin Robyn. We ate at an asian restaurant which had the best Tropical decor complete with a mini-pool and palm trees.

My cousin and I


Me, my Great Grandmother, Robyn

Grandmother, Me, Great Grandmother
I picked up the stripe blouse at Marshall's earlier this summer. I do not recall the exact price, but know it wasn't more than $20. 

I am in love with the ceiling!
     
Wrap around studded bracelet from Forever 21- $8

Old cross body Coach bag found in the back of Grandmother's closet.

The fascinating thing with fashion is that it repeats itself over the years. What was once in 10 years ago cycles back and becomes the latest trends. I always like to look through my Grandmother's old jewelry, clothing, and purses to see what came back in style. This time I found this adorable Coach cross body bag which is the perfect size for putting things in without being too bulky.

No comments:

Post a Comment