Monday, August 6, 2012

Cheaper Textbooks

I just wanted to quickly share a website that I use for textbooks other than the school bookstore, amazon, and ebay. It's called Chegg, The textbooks I need are overall cheaper than amazon and the school bookstore.


Benefits of Chegg:

  • Cheaper Prices
  • Free Shipping in sending and receiving textbooks
  • A lot of textbooks they offer for rent
  • Offers etextbooks
  • Fast delivery
  • Will buy previous textbooks (and will pay for shipping)
  • When renting textbooks they send three reminders about the due date by phone, email, and text message (This is perfect for me! I ended up having to pay for a textbook after forgetting to return it to the bookstore)

I prefer how Chegg is a one-stop place for textbooks. Everything is normally packaged in one box with quick delivery and I am saving money. 


If anyone else have any websites to save money on textbooks please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment