Monday, July 23, 2012

What's in my Spray Bottle?

Curly and kinky hair requires more moisture than other hair types. The oils that the scalp naturally produces is not able to travel down the curly hair shaft as easily as straight hair. It is important to add more moisture to curly hair. The easiest and quickest to add moisture is a Spray Bottle. Fill a spray bottle half way with water and your favorite hair products.




So, what's in my hair spray bottle?
  • Aloe Vera Gel
  • Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Olive Oil
  • Herbal Essence Helle Hydration Conditioner
I don't measure how much I put in the spray bottle- just eyeball it and keep rolling. I spray my hair lightly every morning before styling and every night before I wrap it up for bed. (Spray lightly, you don't want damp hair) It's a quick way to refresh your hair.

Use your own favorite items in a spray bottle and see how it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment