Saturday, July 14, 2012

OOTD: Pink Patterns + Initial Product Review


                   
This past week was the first week of my internship.  I only managed to get a couple of pictures from the first day. 


Blouse: New York & Company (Don't remember the exact price, but under $10)

Skirt: MNG (Mango) from JcPenny- $6

              


I picked the ring up from New York and Company for $2.99 along with the blouse. This was during there summer Big Red Sale when everything was 80 percent off. The Fossil watch is a gift from last Christmas. This is my favorite watch and I wear it almost everyday.  



Picked the earrings up from Claire's for only a dollar. 
I love their 10 for 10! (10 items for only $10)



I retwisted my dry hair using the Everyday Coconut Super Hydrating Conditioner that I picked up from Whole Foods for $9.99. While it got the job done holding the style for the full week, I still wasn't impressed. The ends of my hair still felt dry the next day even though I didn't change any other part of my regimen. Also, the conditioner is rather thin and I used a lot. The thicker the product the more my hair likes it. Since I am not feeling it as a leave-in, I will try it this evening as a rinse-out conditioner.

Still on the quest for a cheaper product to twist my hair with.

No comments:

Post a Comment