Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Whole Foods Haul

It seemed like once I ran out of conditioner, I ran out of every hair product that I own. So I took a trip over to Whole Foods to stock up on some of my favorite items and try new ones as well!


Luckily for me the GIovanni products had a coupon attached to the bottle. Save $1 instantly on all of the Giovanni products. Score! Only $6 a bottle. I bought their Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner and Direct Leave-in Weightless Moisture Conditioner.

Giovanni Products- $6 each
While I do love Giovanni's shampoos I still have shampoo left. Since I don't use a lot of shampoo I decided to buy it another time.

Jason Aloe Vera Gel- $8

I also bought some more Aloe Vera Gel. I did not realize how often I use it and how much my hair loves aloe vera gel--slick down my edges,  moisturize my twist, or mix-in with my spritzer.

Everyday Coconut Super Hydrating Conditioner
for Normal to Dry Hair- $10
While in Whole Foods I came across a new conditioner part of Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value. Their products do not contain sulfates, synthetic fragrances, parabens, glutens, refined oils, and is not tested on animals. Plus, it's certified fair trade. What really caught my attention were the ingredients. Coconut water, African ginger, and virgin coconut were the conditioners first three ingredients. The best part was the price--$10 for 32 o.z. You can't beat that! While I love Shea Moisture I run through them like nothing. I need a cheeper alternative. Hopefully, I found a new hit and am curious to try the rest of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment