Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sasha Fierce

My friend Sasha came over this morning and she let me do her hair. Doing someone else's hair is completely different from doing your own. Even though our hair seemed similar in length their was difference in thickness, texture, porosity, and how our hair responded to the same products. The back of Sasha's hair is tapered so we improvised and learned as we went. Nevertheless, her hair turned out awesome if I may say so myself. 

Before- Freshly washed hair that was air dried

On Sasha's hair I lightly spritz her hair with water and a mixture of oils and leave-in conditioner. I used Cantu Leave-in conditioner mixed with Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Conditioning Milk sealed with melted Shea butter to twist her hair.






I flat twisted the sides of Sasha's hair and opted for individual twist on the back and crown of her head. A couple of hairpins were added to her twist in the front so they will lay flat and swoop across her forehead.

Back View

Sasha's hair only took an hour and a half. Check her out!


 **************
     
Wedges to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment