Sunday, June 17, 2012

OOTD: Mexican Birthday Bash

I picked up a pair of cheetah print pants from Target last week. The pants costed me a whopping $8.00. The cheetah print seems big this season popping up many store collections. I couldn't wait to wear them to my friend's birthday dinner at a mexican restaurant.

Purse: Some store in the Netherlands;  Shoes: Belk ($16)
Pants: Target ($); Tank: Old Navy ($3) 
Necklace: From my Grandmother's collection


                            Here is the Birthday Girl, Samah, with her fiesta hat on!


I wonder how many different ways I can wear these pants?

2 comments:

  1. OMG now that I'm a "college student" I have to learn to save and spend money wisely. Yesterday was my first time shopping at Rue 21, I found cute stuff for cheap. I'm proud of myself, I'll definately be shopping on sales from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pants<3 aaaamazing!

    ReplyDelete